I found Jane on Yelp a few years ago and kept her in mind for when I needed my brows micro bladed. Fast forward to last year and I was in need of eyebrow correction. I texted her and made my appointment with her for the beginning of this year. I am so happy I was able to have her fix my brows that someone else had messed up. Jane immediately made me feel welcome. She was professional, courteous and fun. She was great at explaining the whole process to make me feel comfortable. Her work space is clean and we both wore PPE the whole time. To be honest, I felt an immediate connection with her, like I had known her for a long time despite just meeting her. That's how inviting and kind she is. I would recommend her implicitly to anyone wanting microblading for the first time or for a correction. Thank you Jane for the care you took with my brows and for your professionalism. It is truly appreciated. I'm looking forward to the outcome! P.S. I'll post photos after my touch up.
Some Yelp Reviews
• Call me conservative or whatever - but it took me a while to warm to the idea of getting tattoos ON MY FACE. Because I didn't want a stenciled look and I didn't want Hep C, I did a lot of research beforehand. After deciding that SofTap permanent cosmetics offered the natural look I wanted, I found Jane only a couple hours' drive from my home. She patiently and intelligently answered all my questions about her work and sanitation practices. When she did my brows and lash enhancement, she really took time to learn what I wanted and to determine what would suit me in terms of shape, color and style, drawing on what she planned to do and checking it with me. Now that the follow-up appointment is finished and the healing is complete, I am really pleased with the results. Thanks to Jane's artistry, I've got a low-maintenance, natural-looking, balanced, refined brow and lash line. Best of all, although friends have been complimenting me on how I look lately, NO ONE seems to notice I have tattoos on my face! I cannot recommend Jane highly enough.
• I had my eyeliner done by Jane May 2010, I was going to Hawaii on vacation and didn't want to have running makeup as I swam in the beach. Jane made this possible and affordable. I have a body tattoo, the discomfort getting my eye liner done top and bottom lids was not to be compared to a regular body tattoo. I need to go back and get my eyebrows done! I am very satisfied 4 years later with my eyes thank you Jane for a great cosmetic enhancement and experience
• I love Jane. She was recommended by a friend who is very particular about quality of work and talent. I met Jane in 2009 for permanent eye brows. I have worked in the medical field for over 15 yrs and was impressed by the cleanliness of her studio and her diligence with universal precautions. She is not only an amazing artist but she is also a caring and compassionate person. I recently visited her for a touch up and it was like visiting an old friend. Getting permanent makeup is one of the best things I have ever done for myself and would recommend Jane without hesitation - she is the best!!
• After several disappointing permanent make-up experiences, I was lucky to find Jane. Her skills are refined, and she seems to have several more tools in her kit than anyone else I encountered. Jane has perfected my eyebrows, and has taken on the task of correcting my eyeliner. She is a true artist who is passionate about her craft, and creates a safe and relaxing environment for her clients. I would highly recommend her to anyone seeking a positive permanent makeup experience.
• I got my brows done by Jane back in 2007 and had them also retouched a few years later in 2009 and am going to book for a retouch again soon in 2012. She is ridiculously good at creating natural looking brows (they look like hairs under your real hair) and your brows are perfect after she is done. My brows look good 24/7 and don't need any help at all. I just have to tweeze the stragglers every once an a while. I seriously think having my brows done was one of the best decisions of my life. I know that it requires touch ups but honestly, the less than an hour spent in the chair versus the time I used to spend drawing them in every day (and looking weird at pool parties with sparse brows)...100% worth it.
• Jane did my brows and I LOVE them! They look extremely natural and no one can tell I've had them done. This saves me a few minutes in getting ready and it's so worth it. The tattooing process itself is pretty quick. Only about a couple of minutes of pain, and the rest of it is cake. (And I really have a low tolerance for pain.) The part that takes the longest is having her draw your brows to your liking -and I appreciate her taking her time on this.
Healing process is pretty quick too. I'd say my brows looked great by Day 2 or 3. Go see Jane - you won't regret it!!!