Awesome client review from 7 years ago!

 New Yelp Review! πŸ˜„

The end of March I got perm eyebrows by ANOTHER person. Two days later I was so anxious about the results I contacted Jane. After sending some pics, she reassured me that she could correct them and get them looking much better. So, after letting them heal as recommended by Jane, I had my first appointment with Jane the first part of May. The results of that ONE session were amazing! I left feeling happy and elated with how my eyebrows now looked. Of course, they even got better with time. When I went back for my touch up appointment with Jane in June, they looked so good that I didn't even need a touch up! I love my eyebrows!  I just wish I had gone to Jane in the first place because I know they would look even better (can't imagine how, though!). Jane's expertise is undeniable. If you want to get fantastic results with permanent makeup, Facial Art by Jane is the ONLY place to consider!

Comments